The following library of key performance indicators is intended to provide an example of the choices some organizations make in building their scorecards and dashboards.
Manufacturing Production Ergonomics
- Ease of employment
- Practical impact of design
- Long and short-term span
- Level of consistence
- Noise level control
- Operating times ...
Manufacturing and Production - Human Factor
- Requirements specification
- Product liability
- Efficiency of control structures
- Assessment of health hazards
- Cost savings
- Training on essential job skills ...
Sales and Marketing
- Average sales per 100 Customers
- Salaries and sales commissions
- Lost to competitors
- Sales by product line
- Quality of presentation ...
Research & Development
- Number of prototypes designs pending
- Cost of safety certifications
- Reclaimed Water
- Growth of input in knowledge base
- Efficiency of product processes
- Technical rating of product ...